Tourists who are Australian, British, Canadian, Other EU, or US Nationals do not require a visa for travelling to Thailand. If you are travelling to Thailand from other countries, you are eligible for Visa on arrival at 33 check points including all international airports in Thailand like Phuket, Don Mueang, and Suvarnabhumi airports. Visa on arrival is available from 28 countries to Thailand. Visa on arrival is a temporary visa given to tourists, which permits them to stay in Thailand for 15 days. Any extension on the visa cannot be filled except in exceptional circumstances like sickness/illness, which would prevent them from leaving Thailand. Thailandvisa.ae, would be your perfect partner for all Thailand visa requirements. Our qualified and trained visa experts help you to process your Thailand visit visa faster and accurately.
Following are a list of documents which the tourists need to carry with them while travelling to Thailand:
- Passport with a validity of six months or more.
- Return/onward journey air travel ticket in the next 15 days
- A passport size photograph (4x6cm)
- Boarding card of the arrival flight.
- Duly filled application for Visa on arrival. The form would be charged 1000 Thai Baht, which can be paid in Thai currency only.
- Hotel/stay address in Thailand.
- Hotel booking voucher
- Tourists are expected to carry Thai or other currencies or ATM/debit card with a balance equivalent to 10,000 Thai Baht per person or 20,000 Thai Baht per family.